Gearing up for the 2016 Fuel Ethanol Workshop
We’re about a week out from the Fuel Ethanol Workshop (FEW), the largest and longest running ethanol conference in the world. This year’s expo in Milwaukee, Wis. promises to continue the tradition of insightful conversations and valuable networking opportunities, and the Novozymes team is excited to share in the learning and development.
We’re looking forward to connecting with attendees and discussing ways to stay agile and keep advancing, even when margins are tight.
Keep advancing when margins matter
From process optimization to employee development, our team of experts will be under the green and purple signs in booth 323. We hope you’ll come see us and explore ways we can work together to increase your plant’s potential. While you’re there, register for the chance to win four NASCAR tickets.
To keep you up to date on the latest commodity prices, our booth will feature a real time display of crush margins and prices for corn, DDGs and ethanol. Catch up on the markets while you relax with a pick-me-up from our coffee bar.
Broadening industry knowledge
The FEW will host more than 140 expert speakers across four different tracks. We’re especially excited about the three speakers representing Novozymes that will share insights on a range of topics, from using enzyme technology to improve DDGs, to using data to enhance plant performance, to optimizing fermentation. Check out the list below for Novozymes’ featured speakers and topics:
- “Improving the Nutritional Value of DDGS using Novel Enzymes,” with Joe Jump, staff scientist.
- Tuesday June 21, 3:30 p.m.-5 p.m. in Room 101.
- “Unlocking the Potential of Your Plant Data for Profitability,” with Laurie Duval, senior manager of technical service.
- Wednesday June 22, 8:30-10 a.m. in Room 101.
- “Optimizing Fermentation with Enzyme Activity across a Wide Range of Process Conditions,” with Nicholas Giffen, data analyst scientist.
- Wednesday June 22, 1:30 p.m.-3 p.m., in Ballroom B.
And for more targeted educational content, stop by our booth to hear about Bioenergy University, our industry-leading educational platform that can help keep your employees at the top of their game.
We are eagerly anticipating the Fuel Ethanol Workshop. Don’t forget to stop by booth 323, and we look forward to seeing you there. Can’t make the trip this year? Follow along on Twitter using #FEW16, and check back here for daily updates.