[Webinar] Yeast, yield, and plant performance
The real-world science behind the innovation
Yeast performance dictates how plants operate and how successful they are. But with the relatively recent introduction of new yeast technologies, it can be difficult to know what works best in your plant and what will help you to meet your specific goals.
That’s why, together with Biofuels Digest, we recently held a free webinar featuring three scientists from Novozymes. Over the course of about an hour, they explain the science behind some of the most common yeast claims and the practical implications for your process, including:
- What are the trade-offs of different yeast claims?
- What does “robustness” actually mean?
- What are the implications of advances in yeast technology on ethanol production?
To view the webinar, just click here.
- Dave Hogsett, Director, Biofuel Yeast Strain Engineering and BioAg MOA Research, Novozymes
- Guillermo Coward-Kelly, Senior Staff Scientist, Novozymes
- Amanda Moser, Senior Scientist, Novozymes
Latest posts by Geoff Hayward (see all)
- Bridging the gap to a sustainable future - April 16, 2019
- Novozymes’ next yeast product lifts yields, robustness - October 15, 2018
- [Webinar] Yeast, yield, and plant performance - June 11, 2018